Monday, June 25, 2012

Good Morning (and afternoon for some). Getting a late start today due to an eventful week and weekend. Still unemployed (blah), today will be dedicated to filling out job applications and sending resumes to potential employers; fun right? My field that I am perusing is broadcasting, particularly sports reporting. Not the easiest to get into, especially in a huge market such as Dallas. Thus my communications background, which is broad, comes into play allowing me to apply for a plethora of positions. Fingers crossed!

I go hard on these applications so to keep the day fun I like start off with fitness. Nothing too fancy or rigorous; you'd be surprised what a fast paced walk could do. Incorporate a little ab work and some squats/lunges and you're good to go. Health is not only important for your body, but it has so much effect on the mind and the way it works. What do you do for your body and mind?

Have a great one (and be safe in the heat. Its gonna be 106 degrees here! sheesh)


-D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment