Saturday, June 30, 2012

Good evening all. Tomorrow marks my 3rd week in Dallas and I am continually adjusting. Since my time here I am gaining a healthy understanding of the power of networking. Though it my seem uncomfortable at first to out reach to people you don't know (even people you do), it is highly important to one's future success. 

Another little something that was brought to my attention is the majority of residents in Dallas are transplants, meaning they weren't born and raised here; much like myself!

Other than submitting job applications (which can feel like a job within itself), I was able to find a new beautician, a new sushi spot and a fabulous cigar bar located at the American Airlines Arena. How fun will that be when the Mavs' game start?!

Enjoy your night and be safe!

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment