Monday, July 2, 2012

Good afternoon and Happy Monday! Today is special because not only is it a new week, but a new month as well! Keeping a healthy mind, body and spirit are the essentials to happiness. Yesterday I started my month off with a great workout at a local track with my sister. 


As for career, although I have locked in a temporary position, the job search continues. It's very important to keep my skills on point so I've begun writing pieces on recent sports events. Here's a link to previous work I've done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLbrC7sI_pE

I've also checked out an informative book titled "Make a Name for Yourself" by Robin Fisher Roffer which gives advice on personal branding strategies for women in the workplace. 

Furthermore, I won't be in Dallas for the holiday but I am super excited that I will FINALLY be spending the 4th with family in Louisiana (it's been over a decade). What are your holiday plans?




-D

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the background and the picture! I hope you have a great time with you family!

    Tell me how the book is, I'd be interested in reading it as well.

    ReplyDelete